Pictures of Older Posts

www.flickr.com

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Mary Moh’s Butternut Squash and Coconut Cake







So you see I am venturing a little more into the dessert realm. I am trying to get used to working with the oven, flour, hand mix etc. Here is another recipe from Mary Moh: Butternut Squash and Coconut Cake. It is soooo delicious, it’s spectacular! The squash gives the cake a golden hue and the butter makes it fluffy and moist. I didn’t have butternut squash so I used the Burgess Buttercup pumpkin that grew in the alley behind our house. I also didn’t have cranberries so I used walnuts. Super. Thanks again, Mary!
Oh, by the way, yesterday we had dinner at Pho 95. Wow. I have to agree with my friend Hans, who took us there: it’s the best pho in Denver!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright